The Stress Measurement Company Oy (SMCOY) is based in Rauma, western Finland. We offer full services for stress measurements all over the world. We conduct highly reliable and robust in situ stress measurements from the tunnel profile using our own LVTD cell stress measurement method:
- Feasibility estimation for LVDT cell stress measurements on-site
- Geological mapping of the measurement sections
- Drilling with our own equipment with stress measurements
- Testing of elastic constants with biaxial (Hoek) cell
- 3D photogrammetry and modeling of the measurement area and the orientations and locations of measurement holes
- Numerical inverse solution for the in situ stress
- High quality reporting
See our list of references.
For more information see LVDT cell stress measurement in knowledge section.